Linking the South Yarra campuses of Wadhurst and the Senior School, the Nigel Peck Centre embodies the School’s purpose – to enable students to look beyond the possible to achieve the unimaginable. As the intellectual heart of Melbourne Grammar School, the Centre provides an inspirational environment that demonstrates the natural synergy between traditional and new sources of information, and is the focal point of our evolving technology-rich learning environment.
Features and facilities encompassed within The Nigel Peck Centre for Learning and Leadership include:
- centralised library and resource centre for Wadhurst and Senior School
- central point for the Leadership programme
- lecture theatre seating 210 and seminar rooms
- information technology hub
- multimedia centre including audio-recording, editing, viewing and listening facilities
- gallery and exhibition space
- 50,000 volumes of books in the new library and archives.