You will receive School communications and special invitations to events, and will have opportunities to be further involved with the School. Donating $5,000 (singularly or over time) to Melbourne Grammar School welcomes you to the Foundation.
Foundation membership levels
There are different tiers of membership:
Member: $5,000 – $14,999
Senior Member: $15,000 – $24,999
Fellow: $25,000 – $49,999
Director: $50,000 – $99,999
Patron: $100,000 – $249,999
Foundation Circle members
Partner: $250,000 – $499,999
Benefactor: $500,000 – $999,999
Governor: $1m +
Melbourne Grammar School Foundation Board
The Melbourne Grammar School Foundation Board is a board of selected members of the School community who actively encourage philanthropy to help preserve, develop and improve the standards, facilities and wellbeing of the School.
The key objectives of the Melbourne Grammar School Foundation Board are to:
- Promote a positive culture of giving and philanthropy in the wider School community
- Solicit gifts, bequests and other forms of financial assistance, ethically and professionally.
- Harness the potential of the School community by encouraging and enabling direct involvement in the advancement of the School.
- Provide recognition and stewardship of our major donors as lifelong supporters of the School.
- Maintain and strengthen a cooperative and effective working relationship between the Melbourne Grammar School Foundation, School Council and its sub-committees.
- Promote the future advancement of the School through generational philanthropy.
Melbourne Grammar School Foundation Board Members
Mr Philip Solomon QC
Dr Amanda Day
Mr Andrew Guy
Ms Fiona Hindmarsh
Dr Shirley Hsieh
Mr John Jesson
Mr Roy Kelley
Mrs Alex Scanlon
Prof Geoffrey Taylor